IT Help Desk Specialist
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution or coordinates with 3rd party IT for resolution.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Write training manuals.
- Train computer users.
- In conjunction with the phone vendor, implement MAC requests and call routing modifications.
- Coordinate technical problem resolution with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems with 3rd party IT.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage
- Works with 3rd party application providers including but not limited to Greenway EHR, Vidistar, GE and CR/DR vendors to coordinate problem resolution.
2 years of experience with technology within medical clinics is a requirement. Experience with Greenway, Vidistar, GE medical and diagnostic equipment is a plus.
All qualified applicants, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org