This week’s changes:
- Our Office Based Lab and Vein Center remain closed for elective procedures in following with the state and local guidelines. If you had an office visit this week in the Vein Center we will still see you but it will be upstairs in suite 300.
- Blount will be open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Gardendale will be open Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Pell City will be open every day.
- Our main location in the Pilot Building near St. Vincent’s East will remain open every day.
We are continuing the following screening process since we have a good portion of our patients that are considered to be at high-risk we:
- No visitors are allowed in the office with the patient unless it is absolutely necessary
- Your temperature will be taken before entering the clinic. If you have a temperature over 100.4 degrees or new respiratory symptoms you will be asked to either schedule a telehealth visit or reschedule your office visit
Most insurance companies have loosened restrictions on how physicians can provide a telemedicine visit during this time. It is a great way for us to treat you without you risking exposure. If you are interested in this please call our office and we will get it scheduled if at all possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free as always to call our main office 205-856-2284. Our staff is here to assist in any way we can. Please continue to monitor our website and/or Facebook page for updates.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but feel like these precautions are necessary to protect everyone.