We will be reinstating our No-Show Policy as of June 1, 2020. Please be sure to give us a 24 hour notice if you will be unable to make your appointment to avoid any No-Show Fees.
We will continue to require the following for everyone’s safety:
- Everyone must wear a mask – Please bring your own facial covering as we have a very limited supply of PPE and cannot provide one for you.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door of the facility and you must have a temperature less than 100.4 to be seen in person.
- No one will be allowed in with COVID symptoms or if you have a pending COVID test.
- No visitors will be allowed back with the patients unless it is absolutely necessary for the care of the patient.
- Extensive sanitizing measures in patient rooms and waiting areas.
- Maintaining social distancing.
- Continuing to offer Telemedicine visits as insurance companies allow.